Thursday, October 30, 2008

UNLUCKY mi !!!! =(

what the hell~~~ this feel days i damm unlucky la~~ o.O at 1st drop my wallet at taxi... go roller that time drop my key ..!! o.O some more my phone kena steal at cc ... walao a !!! o.O super unlucky !!! o.O dun know i do wrong what la !! ishhhh...

but.. after that ... not feel so bad la... the taxi driver send my wallet back and get back my ic ... my friend pick up my key ... but my phone .. dun know will get back or not lehx??? lolx .. wish too get it back..!!!

p.s: I know i am wrong too leave uu alone behind ... bring uu alot of sadness things .. but.. now i will bring uu happy ^^ but sometimes ..i very angry uu de .. !! @.@ uu still like let ppl chase de feels... so dun wanna give any1 knows that we are still couple.. But nvm la ... u still love mi and won't leave mi then can d.. ^^ i wish that u love mi more then any1 then i will be very very very happy =) just too say ... i love u !! =)

No comments: